June 6, 2017
Equitable Commercial Realty of Texas (ECR) and Retail Solutions negotiated the following lease transactions in the Austin metro:
- Assurance Financial leased 2,097 square feet of office space at Chase Northcross, 7600 Burnet Rd. Rebecca Zigterman and Jason Sternberg, with ECR, represented the landlord, and the tenant was represented by Hannah Douglas.
- Backspin Bar & Grill expanded into 1,620 square feet at Slaughter Crossing, 5000 W. Slaughter Lane. Austin). Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Cole Health leased 3,667 square feet of medical office space at 706 Ben White. Patrick Ley, with ECR, represented the tenant. Taylor Langford, with Kemp Properties, represented the landlord.
- DuCharme McMillen & Associates leased 4,207 square feet at 12710 Research. Jason Steinberg, Rebecca Zigterman, and Matt Levin, with ECR, represented the landlord. Spencer Holbert, with JLL, represented the tenant.
- Jaeundreas Natural Hair Care Salon leased 1,400 square feet at Norwood Plaza, 1030 Norwood Park Blvd. Retail Solutions’ Shannon Diaz and Phil Morris represented the landlord.
- Pet Supermarket leased 7,040 square feet at Marble Falls Station, Farm-to-Market 1431 and Bluebonnet Drive, Marble Falls, TX. Drew Smith of Retail Solutions represented the Landlord. Jeff Townsend of EDGE Realty Partners represented the tenant.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter
For advertising information, please contact Joni Margotta