July 21, 2020
George Oliver’s CASA Class A creative office redevelopment in Phoenix’s popular Uptown neighborhood continues to experience strong leasing activity, despite the COVID-19 slowdown. The 181,000-square-foot development has signed more than 20,000 square feet in new office leases and is in the process of delivering its next phase of move-in-ready speculative office suites, with two of those suites pre-leased prior to completion.
Together the activity brings CASA, which delivered in December at 7878 N. 16th St., to 75% leased. The latest leases at CASA include:
– Bay Equity, leasing 4,582 square feet
– Coterie Advisors, leasing 4,234 square feet
– Jack Capital, leasing 4,041 square feet
– Canyon Home Care, leasing 2,910 square feet
– American Energy Group, leasing 2,249 square feet
– Forrest Logistics, leasing 2,130 square feet
JLL’s Ryan Timpani and Nick Bialkowski handle leasing at the property.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser