June 21, 2018
The following leases and acquisitions recently took place throughout the Austin area.
- Avalar Texas Real Estate leased 859 square feet at The Centre, 701 U.S. 281, Marble Falls. Drew Smith of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Michael DaSilva of Avalar Texas Real Estate represented the tenant.
- Billet Real Estate LLC acquired 2,185 square feet at The Oaks on Crystal Falls Parkway, Leander. The seller was represented by Lee Ellison with ECR and Wade Funk with Coldwell Bank United.
- Burgerim leased 2,000 square feet at Lakeline Plaza, 11066 Pecan Park Blvd., Cedar Park. Dave Burggraaf and Drew Smith of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Erick Marquez of ReMax Commercial represented the tenant.
- Chevron renewed its lease at Plaza at Grand Avenue, 1700 Grand Ave, Pflugerville. Barret Espe of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Additionally, Casa Aradinas Restaurant leased 2,635 at the same location. Retail Solutions’ Espe partnered with colleague Joey Mendez to represent the landlord. Gabriel Sanchez of Weitzman represented the Tenant.
- Contact Delivery Services Inc. leased 5,000 square feet at Round Rock Office and Warehouse, 16813 Radholme Court, Round Rock. Jerel Choate of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Natalie Lake and Francisco Villamizar acquired the 1.1-acre 6,034-square-foot, two-building Bismeaux Studios at 4023 and 4025 Manchaca Rd. Brad Buckman and Leigh Ellis with Aquila Commercial represented the sellers, Cramden Coach-Ray Benson and Gordon Israel.
- Shogun enterprises signed a 1,697-square-foot lease at 800 Brazos. Chris Perry and Max McDonald with Aquila Commercial represented the tenant. Matt Levin and Jason Steinberg with ECR represented the landlord.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter