October 29, 2019
Maui Marketplace, a 262,988-square-foot retail center in Kahului, HI on the island of Maui, has six new tenants. Joining the retail center on 20 acres at 270 Dairy Rd. include Milega Bean Bags, Ohana Furnishings, Spirit of Halloween, Jollibee, Starbucks Coffee and Kahului Dental.
– Jollibee, the Filipino chain, plans to open a restaurant by the end of the year.
– Spirit of Halloween, a costume store, took 52,000 square feet of space and will be open through and after Halloween.
– Ohana Furnishings, a furniture liquidation company, claimed 20,469 square feet.
– Milega Bean Bags, the Israel-based bean bag manufacturer, opened a 2,919-square-foot showroom.
– Starbucks Coffee will relocate in Q1 2020 to a building formerly occupied by Burger King.
– Kahului Dentist, a family dental practice, plans to open a 1,626-square-foot facility by the end of the year.
JLL’s Lauren Stilley leads the leasing effort.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser