July 9, 2018
Irvine, CA-based MBK Senior Living acquired the West Living Portfolio, a collection of nine top-quality senior housing communities located in the Western U.S. for $382 million. The more than 90%-occupied portfolio consists of roughly 1,200 units, with property locations in California, Washington and Arizona.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Richard Swartz, Jay Wagner, Aaron Rosenzweig, Sam Dylag and Alex Petrosian served as exclusive advisor to the seller, San Diego-based West Partners.
The communities include:
– The Belletini – Bellevue, WA (pictured), independent & assisted living
– McDowell Village – Scottsdale, AZ, independent living & assisted living
– Estancia Del Sol – Corona, CA, assisted living & memory care
– The Montera – La Mesa, CA, assisted living & memory care
– The Reserve at Thousand Oaks – Thousand Oaks, CA, assisted living
– Dale Commons – Modesto, CA, assisted living
– The Commons at Elk Grove – Elk Grove, CA, assisted living & memory care
– The Commons at Union Ranch – Manteca, CA, assisted living & memory care
– The Commons at Thornton – Stockton, CA, assisted living & memory care
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser