February 4, 2020 Comments Off on McShane Launches Build-to-Suit for Option Care Views: 411 Chicago News, Greater Chicagoland

McShane Launches Build-to-Suit for Option Care

McShane Construction Company has begun construction of a 50,000-square-foot, build-to-suit facility for Option Care Health, Inc. in Itasca, IL. The project is being undertaken on behalf of developers Quadrangle Development Company and Janko Group.

Approximately 55% of the single-story building will house office space. The remaining 45% will incorporate licensed compounding pharmacy ambulatory infusion suites and support spaces for Option Care Health, reportedly the nation’s largest independent national provider of home and alternate site infusion therapy services.

“This space is especially unique because it includes a technologically-advanced pharmaceutical preparation area, patient-centered infusion suites, clinical collaboration spaces and efficient supply chain management infrastructure,” said Jeffrey A. Raday, president of McShane.

McShane is performing the construction of the building shell as well as the interior buildout for the tenant. Completion of the facility is slated for June. JLL is representing the tenant.

Connect Industrial Midwest is coming to Rosemont, IL on March 4. For more information, or to register, click here.

Connect With McShane

Get CRE News in 150 words

For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Send this to a friend