October 3, 2019
Milvado Property Group ended the third quarter with nine new, renewal and extension leases totaling 86,767 square feet within its Long Island industrial portfolio. The landlord was self-representing in all transactions, which included the following:
• GD4 Test Services Inc. leased 6,400 square feet at 95 Horseblock Rd. in Yaphank.
• Corporate Transfer and Storage expanded into 6,900 square feet at 90-13th Ave. in Ronkonkoma.
• E&S Imports Inc. renewed 21,000 square feet at 725 Broadway Ave. in Holbrook.
• In Syosset, Shogyo International renewed 4,167 square feet at 6851 Jericho Tpk., Jeffrey S. Shein & Associates leased 3,000 square feet at 575 Underhill Blvd. and Keystone Automotive Industries renewed 32,000 square feet at 99 Lafayette Dr.
• At One Fairchild Ct. in Plainview, Nokia of America renewed 6,250 square feet and Emerald Services Inc. renewed 2,100 square feet. Colliers’ Justin Maiorano represented Nokia.
• LSPA leased 5,000 square feet at 270 Duffy Ave. in Hicksville.
Pictured: 575 Underhill Dr.
Connect National Investment & Finance is coming to New York on Oct. 23. For more information, or to register, click here.
Connect Opportunity Zones will be presented for the first time on Oct. 23 in New York. For more information, or to register, click here.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny