August 5, 2019
Lincoln Equities Group (LEG) has arranged five lease signings totaling 100,000 square feet at 60 Columbia Rd., 100 Southgate Pkwy. and 1200 Mount Kemble Ave. in Morristown, NJ. The three office complexes comprise 412,000 square feet across 12 buildings.
Companies signing leases include:
• Morgan Stanley: 37,000-square-foot renewal at 1200 Mount Kemble Ave. (pictured), represented by JLL’s Bob Ryan.
• RegentAtlantic Capital LLC: 22,000 square feet at 60 Columbia Rd.; 10-year lease, represented by Cornerstone’s Eric Ladden.
• National Exchange Carriers Association: 27,000 square feet at 60 Columbia Rd., represented by DP Real Estate’s James Fraser.
• ANS Continuum Holdco, LLC: 10,200 square feet at 60 Columbia Rd., represented by JLL’s Tom Reilly.
• AHS Hospital Corp: 4,200 square feet at 100 Southgate Pkwy., represented by Colliers’ Bryn Cinque.
“Our Morristown properties have become a prime destination for corporations and medical offices,” says LEG President Joel Bergstein. “That’s thanks in part to our wide-ranging improvements.”
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny