April 6, 2018
Aquila Commercial, Equitable Commercial Realty and Retail Solutions negotiated the following Austin-area leases:
- Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping leased 3,898 square feet at Skyridge Plaza, 2000 S. Interstate 35, Round Rock. Andrew Perkel and Drew Smith of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Shannon Diaz of Retail Solutions advised the tenant.
- GFF Architecture leased 1,685 square feet at 800 Brazos. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Chris Perry with Aquila Commercial.
- Glass Doctor of Austin renewed its lease at Cameron Business Park 8, 9701 Dessau Rd. Andrew Perkel of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Davis Bass of HPI Real Estate Services & Investments represented the landlord.
- Indio Technologies signed a 2,038-square-foot lease at Cohn Building, 113 W. 6th St. Aquila Commercial represented the tenant, and Capital Management and Leasing represented the landlord.
- Schneider Electric leased 5,281 square feet 9101 Burnet. The landlord was represented by Matt Levin and Rebecca Zigterman of ECR and the tenant was represented by Marc Vanderslice with Colliers International. Levin and Zigterman also represented the landlord when 3Core Systems leased 1,282 square feet at the same building.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter