February 10, 2020
NKF’s Elise Couston, SIOR and Jimena Sayavedra recently completed three industrial lease transactions and two acquisitions in the Chicago area and Bloomington, IL. They include the following:
• Contec, 90,000-square-foot building lease at 2402 E. Empire in Bloomington. Ownership was represented by Binswanger/Chicago.
• 41,790 square feet for Goodman Manufacturing at 720 Northgate Pkwy. in Wheeling, IL.
• MTZ Trucking, approximately four acres at 3600 S. Homan in Chicago. Ownership was represented by JLL.
• Beuaty Loft, purchase of a 13,000-square-foot building located at 13727 Chatham St. in Blue Island, IL. NAI Hiffman represented the seller.
• Pedra Surfaces, acquisition of a 13,225-square-foot-building at 4350 W. Division in Chicago. The seller was represented by JLL.
Pictured: 720 Northgate Way.
Connect Industrial Midwest is coming to Rosemont, IL on March 4. For more information, or to register, click here.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny