August 25, 2020
NKF was awarded the leasing assignment for five Orange County retail properties totaling roughly 2.2 million square feet. The portfolio is comprised of The Commons at Aliso Viejo, Moulton Plaza, Lake Forest Gateway, Larwin Square and Valley View Center. NKF’s Bill Bauman, Bryan Norcott and Mark Baziak will market the space on behalf of Irvine-based landlord ValueRock.
Bauman says, “ValueRock owns and operates a broad portfolio of mixed-use properties throughout the Western U.S., including Hawaii. Each property represents a unique and exciting re-positioning opportunity.”
The properties include:
– The Commons at Aliso Viejo, at 26501 Aliso Creek Rd., presents a proposed 1.9-million-square-foot mixed-use redevelopment with 200,000 square feet of immediately available retail.
– Moulton Plaza, at 23535-23601 Moulton Parkway in Laguna Hills, entails the repositioning of a 155,000-square-foot center.
– Lake Forest Gateway, at 23600 Rockfield Boulevard, fully redeveloped roughly 77,855 square feet.
– Larwin Square, at 501 E. 1st Street in Tustin, NKF represents the center’s roughly 41,400 square feet of anchor space.
– Valley View Center, at 17474-17568 Yorba Linda Boulevard, includes a roughly 45,345-square-foot anchor opportunity.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser