October 28, 2019
In less than seven months under new ownership, the 132,000-square-foot 100 Matawan Rd. in Old Bridge, NJ has seen more than half its square footage newly leased or renewed. Cushman & Wakefield’s Kevin Carton, Todd Elfand, Paul Giannone and Joe Vacca represented Signature Acquisitions in the following transactions:
• Key Food committed to 38,311 square feet, represented by CBRE’s Joe Sarno, Wes Moore and Joe Sarno III in relocating its headquarters from Staten Island.
• CentralReach leased 14,287 square feet, represented by the same CBRE team in relocating from Brooklyn.
• Coda Resources leased 7,319 square feet, represented by Carton and Elfand.
• Rossow USA renewed for 1,750 square feet.
• Longtime tenant Duferco Steel Inc., renewed its 10,961-square-foot lease, represented by Moore.
“100 Matawan Rd. is thriving under its new ownership, which has quickly established an entrepreneurial spirit by working with us to structure creative deals and increase leasing velocity,” Elfand said.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny