February 13, 2020
Opportunity Zone investor RevOZ has enlisted an Advisory Board to offer strategic counsel to the principals of the company, as they scale their Opportunity Zone-specific investment platform focused on transactions like its recently-announced Medical Office build for the County of San Bernardino.
The new RevOZ board of advisors consists of:
– Christopher Cox, former chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
– William Cvengros, former CEO of PIMCO Advisors and trustee of Janus Henderson Funds
– Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, former Baltimore Mayor and secretary of the Democratic National Committee
– James Doti, economist and president emeritus of Chapman University
– Shay Hawkins, president and CEO at Opportunity Funds Association
– Christa Cole, managing counsel of Nestlé USA, Inc.
– Jerome A. Fink, co-founder and managing partner of The Bascom Group, LLC
– Guy Johnson, founder of Johnson Capital Residential Investments
– Kunal Merchant, president and co-founder of CalOZ
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Chris Egger