April 25, 2017
Orangetheory Fitness is set to open several new high-intensity training studios throughout the Austin Area. JLL’s Jon Switzer and Travis Sawvell negotiated six retail leases on behalf of the tenant. The leases and locations are:
.3,200 square feet at Summit at Rivery Park, Georgetown. PJ Kaminer with the Retail Connection represented the landlord, Novak Commercial LLC.
- 3,000 square feet at Aldrich Street, Central Austin. Sergio Negrete with CBRE represented the landlord, Catellus Development.
- 2,400 square feet at Rock Rose, Austin. Billy Oshero with Endeavor represented the landlord.
- 3,000 square feet at South Lamar, Austin. Ryan Ridgeway with Stream Realty represented the landlord, Greystar.
- 3,500 square feet at Sunset Valley Village, Austin. Jon Smalling with CBRE represented the landlord.
- 3,800 square feet at Parkside Village, Austin. Landlord Whitestone REIT was self-represented.
“Orangetheory Fitness is the fastest growing fitness studio in Austin,” Switzer said.
For advertising information, please contact Joni Margotta