March 30, 2016
Los Angeles-based The Ratkovich Company completed leases totaling nearly 200,000 square feet of space at The Alhambra, a 45-acre mixed-use urban campus in Alhambra, CA with a combination of expansions, renewals and new tenants.
Transaction highlights include:
– Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center for the Developmentally Disabled expanded its footprint more than six-fold to north of 100,000 square feet.
– The County of Los Angeles extended its 148,447-square-foot lease through 2020. The space houses the Department of Public Health, Health Services, Auditor/Controller, Internal Services, and the Department of Public Works.
– AHMC Healthcare renewed its 16,676-square-foot lease through 2020.
– Hermosa Beach-based FirstSteps for Kids is opening a new 6,348-square-foot office to service Eastern LA County. The organization supports children diagnosed with Autism and related developmental and behavioral disorders.
– Virginia-based American College of Commerce & Technology is taking 6,630 square feet for faculty, student and classroom space.
CBRE’s Kevin Duffy, John Zanetos, Damon Feldmeth, and Natalie Bazarevitsch represented the landlord in the transactions.