May 25, 2017
Prominent real estate professionals rocked out for charity on May 17 at the sixth annual Real Estate Rockers in Relief concert at New York City’s Highline Ballroom.
The packed concert raised over $120,000 to assist communities nationwide with long-term domestic disaster recovery, including continued efforts in the Tri-State area following Hurricane Sandy.
Over the past six years, the event, founded by Carl Schwartz, co-chair of Hunton & Williams LLP’s global real estate practice, and David Lowenfeld (pictured), Chief Operating Officer of World Wide Group, has raised over $500,000 for for NECHAMA – Jewish Response to Disaster.
In addition to Schwartz and Lowenfeld, the evening’s performers included:
– Elliot Hurwitz, Chicago Title
– Evan Pariser, HFF
– Paul Pariser and Spencer Pariser, Taconic Investment Partners
– Howard Glatzer, Cadence Property Group
– Chris LaBianca, UBS Securities
– Joe Bezzone, BEZZONE Hospitality
– Laurent Morali, Kushner Companies
– Jonathan Ratner, Madison Capital
– Randy Reiff and Ben Milde, Allegiant Real Estate Capital
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Bendix Anderson