June 6, 2017
The best managers of commercial properties in New York City were awarded prizes at the Real Estate Board of New York’s 14th Annual Commercial Management Leadership Breakfast:
Here are the winners:
– The coveted Best Engine Room Award went to 810 Seventh Ave. and Bill Hurd, chief engineer; Anthony Vulaj, assistant property manager and Susana Kalaj, property manager for SL Green Realty Corp.
– The Edward A. Riguardi Commercial Management Executive of the Year Award went to Avi Itzikowitz, director of operations for ATCO Properties & Management, Inc.
– The John M. Griffin Community Service Award went to Deborah Tomasi, managing director at Boston Properties
– The Rising Star of the Year Award went to Evin Epstein, sustainability administrator at SL Green Realty Corp.’s 420 Lexington Avenue
– The On-Site Manager of the Year Award went to Joanne Porrazzo, vice president and property manager at Vornado Realty Trust
– The Portfolio Manager of the Year Award went to Gene Hennessy, vice president and senior operations manager at Rudin Management Company, Inc.
– The Small Building Engineer of the Year Award went to Gary Haftek, chief engineer at Edward J. Minskoff Equities, Inc.’s 51 Astor Place
– The Large Building Engineer of the Year Award went to Steve Nathan, chief engineer for Silverstein Properties Inc.’s 4 World Trade Center
– The Security Professional of the Year Award went to Thomas Clark, emergency action plan director at Paramount Group, Inc.’s 1633 Broadway
– The Porter of the Year Award went to James Streppone, day cleaning foreman at Fisher Brothers’ 605 Third Avenue
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Bendix Anderson