September 13, 2019
The Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) will honor seven distinguished real estate professionals, including the late Héctor Figueroa, with awards at REBNY’s 124th Annual Banquet on Jan. 16, 2020 at the New York Hilton. The honorees will be recognized for their outstanding professional success, exceptional contributions to the industry, and their unparalleled commitment to the civic welfare of New York City.
“Our honorees serve as a reminder that the real estate industry loves New York City, with each making exceptional contributions to the five boroughs,” said REBNY chairman William C. Rudin. “It is a particular honor to posthumously recognize our dear friend, Héctor Figueroa. His life is an inspiration to every New Yorker. We look forward to celebrating his legacy and the rest of our distinguished honorees.”
• Figueroa, president of Local 32BJ of the Service Employees International Union, will be posthumously awarded the Kenneth R. Gerrety Humanitarian Award.
• David R. Greenbaum, vice chairman of Vornado Realty Trust, will receive the Harry B. Helmsley Distinguished New Yorker Award.
• Jodi Pulice, founder & CEO of JRT Realty Group, will receive the Bernard H. Mendik Lifetime Leadership in Real Estate Award.
• Jay Kriegel, senior advisor for the Related Companies, will receive the John E. Zuccotti Public Service Award.
• Henry M. Celestino, vice chairman of L&L Holding Company, will receive the George M. Booker Management Executive of the Year Award.
• Kevin R. Wang, owner of KRW Realty, will receive the Louis Smadbeck Memorial Broker Recognition Award.
• Robin Fisher, senior managing director at NKF, will receive the Young Real Estate Professional of the Year Award.
Pictured, from left: Jay Kriegel, Kevin R.Wang, REBNY presidentJames Whelan, Robin Fisher, REBNY chairman William C. Rudin, Jodi Pulice, David R. Greenbaum and Henry Celestino.
Connect National Investment & Finance is coming to New York on Oct. 23. For more information, or to register, click here.
Connect Opportunity Zones will be presented for the first time on Oct. 23 in New York. For more information, or to register, click here.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny