September 17, 2018
The Real Estate Board of New York will present seven industry members with top honors for outstanding professional success and exceptional contributions to the industry at REBNY’s 123rd Annual Banquet. It’s scheduled for Jan. 17, 2019 at the New York Hilton in Midtown Manhattan.
“This distinguished group of honorees reflect the kind of excellence and dedication that we all strive for,” said REBNY chairman William C. Rudin.
The honorees and their awards are as follows:
• Daniel R. Tishman, The Harry B. Helmsley Distinguished New Yorker Award
• Diane M. Ramirez, The Bernard H. Mendik Lifetime Leadership in Real Estate Award
• Carol Kellermann, The John E. Zuccotti Public Service Award
• Helena Rose Durst, The Kenneth R. Gerrety Humanitarian Award
• Bernard Warren, The George M. Brooker Management Executive of the Year Award
• Ira Z. Fishman, The Louis Smadbeck Memorial Broker Recognition Award
• Alex Bernstein, The Young Real Estate Professional of the Year Award
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny