June 10, 2019
REOC San Antonio’s office negotiated the following transactions:
- Lumerit Education leased 10,170 square feet at 116 Kestrel Dr. REOC San Antonio’s Todd Gold CCIM and Kimberly Gatley represented the landlord, Collbri Leasing Ltd.
- Remco Insurance Agencies Inc. renewed 875 square feet at 1653 Airline Dr. C. Michael Morse with REOC San Antonio represented the tenant in negotiations with the landlord, Williams Airline Partners Ltd.
- Purple Garlic restaurant leased 2,113 square feet at Galleria Oaks, 15909 San Pedro Ave. REOC San Antonio’s Cynthia Ellison CCIM and Hans G. Rohl represented the landlord, BW Galleria LLC. Allstate-Maria Jackson also signed a deal at Galleria Oaks, renewing 660 square feet at 16111 San Pedro Ave. REOC San Antonio’s Amanda Gladstone represented the landlord in that transaction.
- Eric M. Bernal and Associates LLC renewed 5,656 square feet at Callaghan Tower, 8023 Vantage Dr. Brian Harris CCIM, Todd Gold CCIM and Kimberly Gatley with REOC San Antonio represented the landlord, Callaghan Tower Ltd.
- Dynamic Displays acquired 2.2 acres at U.S. 281 and Flightline Dr. from DJL Ventures Inc. Todd Gold CCIM and Kimberly Gatley with REOC San Antonio represented the seller. Tom Hackleman with Prime Venture Real Estate Services advised the buyer.
- WellMed Medical Management expanded by 8,132 square feet at Singing Hills Professional Building, 524 Singing Oaks. Todd Gold CCIM and Kimberly Gatley of REOC San Antonio represented the landlord, Singing Hills Professional Building LP. Nick Campbell with Perron & Campbell Inc. advised the tenant.
- Lil’ Friends Daycare LLC renewed and expanded 1,970 square feet at The Plaza at Thousand Oaks, 2805 Thousand Oaks Dr. REOC San Antonio’s Cynthia Ellison CCIM represented the landlord, Plaza at Thousand Oaks LLC.
Pictured: Galleria Oaks
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter