May 16, 2018
Aquila Commercial, ECR and Retail Solutions negotiated the following Austin-area leases:
• Aquila Commercial’s Seth Stuart, Bethany Perez and Leigh Ellis represented the landlord of office building Plaza 290, 5316 SH 290 in the following lease transactions:
- Carollo Engineers, represented by Dustin McFarland and Zack Jamil with Savills Studley, renewed 1,398 square feet.
- Falcon Insurance renewed 1,873 square feet. Ryan Harstell with Oxford Partners represented the tenant.
Josh LaFico with Newmark Knight Rank represented Macedon Technologies in a 2,141-square-foot lease.
• Fruity Crush leased 1,600 square feet at Manor Retail Center, 11211 US 290 E., Manor, TX. Michael Noteboom of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
• Little Land Play Gym leased 4,900 square feet at Republic Square, 900 N. Austin Ave., Georgetown, TX. Shannon Diaz and Alex Reed of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Brett Maze of Weitzman represented the landlord.
• Luminescence Salon Spa leased 1,200 square feet at East Seventh Street Plaza, 1923 E. 7th St. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Alejandro Gorsse of Alejandro Realty and Neil Stokes of Special Agent Group represented the tenant.
• Marathon Kids leased 2,235 square feet of office space at Brodie Oaks Plaza, 4029 S. Capital of Texas Hwy. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Todd Chessher.
• Silicon Hills Wealth Management leased 2,295 square feet of office space at Colina West, 8834 N. Capital of Texas Hwy. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Keith Zimmerman with Cushman & Wakefield.
• V Cafe leased 1,733 square feet at Williamson Square, 10700 Anderson Mill Rd. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
• Valor Defense Academy leased 1,200 square feet at Anna Plaza, 13201 RR 620. Andrew Perkel of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Kim Nordquelle and Fred Wendland of Retail Solutions represented the Tenant.
• Z5 Inventory subleased 3,419 square feet at The Enclave, 303 Camp Craft Rd. The sublessee was represented by Hayden McCarty and Patrick Ley with ECR. The sublessor was represented by Lauren Spaeth, Brian Butterfield and Chris Peddie with Cushman & Wakefield.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter