January 3, 2019
- Batteries Plus Bulbs leased 1,702 square feet at Aubrey’s Crossing, 3809 S. General Bruce Dr., Temple. Andrew Perkel of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Bestow, Inc. leased 1,817 square feet of creative office space at The Littlefield Building, 106 E. 6th St. The tenant was represented by Case McCoy with HPI Corporate Services and the landlord was represented by Matt Levin and Jason Steinberg with ECR. Levin and Steinberg also represented The Little Field Building Landlord in a 4,830-square-foot lease with Juniper Square. Brad Buckman and Matt Wilhite with Aquila Commercial represented the tenant.
- Dental Experts leased 1,907 square feet at Hutto Plaza, 567 Chris Kelley Blvd., Hutto. Andrew Perkel and Michael Noteboom of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Mark Storey of Practice Real Estate Group represented the tenant.
- F1 Payment Systems subleased 5,444 square feet at Bridgepoint Square 3. The subtenant was represented by Jay Austin and Patrick Elwood with CBRE, and the sublandlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Stephen Pannes with ECR.
- MyTyme Barbershop has leased 1,763 square feet at 9505 Burnet Rd. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Michael Noteboom of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
- Play It Again Sports leased 5,000 square feet at Lakeline Plaza, 11200 Lakeline Mall Dr., Cedar Park. Dave Burggraaf, Andrew Perkel and Michael Noteboom of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Night Owl leased 1,700 square feet at Shops on University, 1900 University Blvd., Round Rock. Barret Espe and Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Matt Delahoussaye of Commercial Market Exchange represented the tenant.
- Quadralay Corporation leased 980 square feet at Chase Northcross, 7600 Burnet Rd. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman and Jason Steinberg with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Steve Gillespie with Texas Office Advisors.
- Richie Capital Group leased 484 square feet of office space at the Wells Fargo Building, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Jeff Plotkin with Habitat Hunters.
- Subway renewed at Copperas Cove Plaza, 2726 SH 190, Copperas Cove. Robby Eaves of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
Pictured: The Littlefield Building, Austin
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter