March 29, 2017
Have you registered for Connect Austin yet? Click here for more information!
Retail Solutions brokered the following transactions throughout the Austin area:
- Aces Jiu Jitsu Club leased 2,725 square feet at Plaza at Grand Ave. (1700 Grand Ave, Pflugerville). Barret Espe of Retail Solutions represented the Landlord. Greg Ganske of Longbow Real Estate Group represented the Tenant.
- Kumon Math and Reading Center leased 1,649 square feet at Rollingwood Plaza (2712 Bee Cave Rd, Austin). Preston Wolfe and Trevor Williams of Retail Solutions represented the Landlord. Carson Hawley of SRS Real Estate Partners represented the Tenant.
- Santiago’s TexMex and Cantina leased 2,978 square feet at Cat Hollow (16420 N. Farm-to-Market 620, Round Rock). Barret Espe and Jonathan Tjahja of Retail Solutions represented the Landlord.
- Camp Bow Wow leased 7,950 square feet at 5200 Electric Ave., Spicewood. Robby Eaves and Barret Espe of Retail Solutions represented the Tenant. Joe Connors of McAllister & Associates represented the Landlord.
- Verizon Wireless leased 5,800 square feet at 7951 Burnet Rd., Austin. Charlie Roof of Retail Solutions represented the Tenant. Daniel Frey of Endeavor Real Estate represented the Landlord.
- Pet Supermarket leased 8,000 square feet at Star Ranch Station (Muirfield Bend and Gattis School Roads, Hutto). Trevor Williams and Drew Smith represented the Landlord. Jeff Townsend of Edge Realty Services represented the Tenant.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter
For advertising information, please contact Joni Margotta