June 16, 2017
Connect Industrial is heading to Chicago, June 28th. Here’s where to get more details and register.
Morristown, NJ-based The Hampshire Companies sold a six-building industrial portfolio totaling 1.2 million square feet in northern New Jersey to an undisclosed buyer for $146.85 million.
The 96%-leased portfolio comprises:
- 200 Middlesex Avenue in Carteret (408,437 square feet)
- 39 Robinson Road in Lodi (73,373 square feet)
- 301 Mayhill Street in Saddle Brook (200,000 square feet)
- 30 Wesley & Worth in South Hackensack (245,824 square feet)
- 5 Henderson Drive in West Caldwell (210,530 square feet)
- 2 Dedrick Place in West Caldwell (80,000 square feet)
The assets are in infill locations in established industrial submarkets, near both demand drivers and major transportation arteries. The stabilized portfolio includes such tenants as Continental Terminals, R.R. Donnelley, FreshPro Food Distributors and Sealed Air.
The Hampshire Companies team included Todd Anderson and Mark Rosen. HFF’s team included Joe B. Thornton, Jr., Jon Mikula, Jose Cruz, David Giancola and Robert Borny.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser