August 14, 2017
Progressive Real Estate Partners signed the first round of retail leases at Metro at Main, a new mixed use community located at North Main and Rincon Streets in Corona, CA. The project features more than 60,000 square feet of retail space and 868 luxury high rise residential spaces.
Progressive Real Estate Partners’ Paul Galmarini and Gretchen Lastra represented the landlord in the following six transactions totaling 9,776 square feet:
– Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, 1,845 square feet
– America’s Best Vision, 3,138 square feet
– Poki Cat, 1,398 square feet
– Organic Junkie, 859 square feet
– Meraki Salon, 1,337 square feet
– Union Barber & Beer Lodge, 1,199 square feet
Metro at Main is located directly across from the North Main Corona Metrolink Station. The luxury residences at Metro at Main recently opened for occupancy, and construction is underway on the 60,000 square-foot retail component.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser