August 1, 2017
Five small companies will stay at Court Plaza in Hackensack, NJ. Their offices, which total about 5,240 square feet of space, are part of the building’s “small spaces” program.
“Court Plaza draws – and retains – tenants of all sizes in search of a quality business address complemented by on-site amenities, convenient highway access and proximity to the Bergen County Court system,” said Stephen Jennings, vice-president of leasing and marketing for owner and manager Alfred Sanzari Enterprises.
The small space program at the 335,000-square-foot complex offers flexible-term, pre-built, office units ranging in size from 460 to 2,320 square feet.
– The law office of Lorraine Teleky-Petrella, renewed for 1,480 square feet at Court Plaza North.
– The accounting firm of EisnerAmper, renewed for 1,370 square feet at Court Plaza South.
– The law office of Cowen & Jacobs renewed for 1,245 square feet at Court Plaza South.
– The law office of Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, renewed for 680 square feet at Court Plaza South.
– The law firm Vosbikian & Vosbikian, renewed for 460 square feet at Court Plaza South.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Bendix Anderson