The Los Angeles Headquarters Association (LAHQ) hosted its 56th annual awards luncheon at The California Club last week. Attended by more than 350 professionals, the event recognized companies that are “building the spirit of Los Angeles,” emphasizing the importance of coming together as a community.
Highlighting the event was LA Galaxy President Chris Klein, a past award recipient, who presented the Spirit of Los Angeles award to SpaceX’s Lee Rosen. Rosen says his company “is located in Los Angeles because of the talent pool, the people.”
- Outstanding Headquarters Award: CBRE
- Spirit of Los Angeles Award: SpaceX
- Champions of Los Angeles Award: Los Angeles Sparks
- Community Impact Award: L.A. Kitchen
- Education Impact Award: Los Angeles Trade Technical College
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser