July 11, 2017
TH Real Estate has had its entire portfolio of office buildings in New York City certified by WiredScore, which evaluates the connectivity of commercial buildings with its “Wired Certification” standard.
“Wired Certification helped us benchmark many of our New York and Boston properties, which ensures that we provide unsurpassed connectivity that serves our tenants and keeps our properties competitive and relevant in the market,” said Kevin Smith, senior director, of TH, which is an affiliate of Nuveen, the investment management arm of investment giant TIAA.
TH’s New York portfolio includes:
– 475 Fifth Avenue, a 543,753-sqaure-foot, LEED Silver property, which achieved Wired Certified Gold designation
– 360 West 31st Street, a 375,000-square-foot property, which achieved Wired Certified Gold
– 685 Third Avenue, a 646,422-sqaure-foot property, which achieved Wired Certified Platinum
– 780 Third Avenue, a 487,501-square-foot property, which achieved Wired Certified Gold
– 470 Park Avenue South, a 292,061-square-foot property, which achieved Wired Certified Gold
TH also certified 11 office properties in Boston, for a total of 16 properties totaling more than five million square feet of space.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Bendix Anderson