November 20, 2015
In looking at the office market by location, industry, and competition, JLL has ranked the top 10 most expensive streets in the United States for office space across these three verticals.
According to the report, tech, education, and life sciences are leading the way, placing the top three streets in Northern California.
Here’s the list:
1. Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, California
2. Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, California
3. Fifth Avenue, New York, New York
4. Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, Connecticut
5. Mission Street, San Francisco, California
6. Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.
7. Boylston Street, Boston, Massachussetts
8. Avenue of the Stars, Century City, California
9. Royal Palm Way, West Palm Beach, Florida
10. Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, California