January 13, 2021
San Diego-based Westcore, acquired a 4.08-million-square-foot industrial real estate portfolio over nine major markets across the nation. Westcore purchased the portfolio from San Antonio-based USAA Real Estate for an undisclosed amount.
Westcore’s Hack Adams “This portfolio offers a nice combination of single tenant and multi-tenant buildings providing a wide range of options to smaller and medium sized industrial users, where demand remains strong.”
CBRE’s Jack Fraker and Ryan Thorton represented the seller, while the buyer was self-represented. CBRE’s Val Achtemeier and Mark McGovern led placement of new debt for the deal.
The portfolio includes 17 Class A buildings constructed between 2016 and 2020 and two land sites.
- Atlanta: Douglas Hill Road: 344,327 square feet
- Chicago: Ashbury Drive; Mokena Logistics I & II; Rockwell Logistics Center: 599,955 square feet
- Denver: Potomac Park at Dove Valley I & II: 266,522 square feet
- Houston: Gateway Southwest I & II: 348,626 square feet; Land: 11.3 acres
- Northern California: Solano Business Center: 378,405 square feet
- Salt Lake City: I-80 Logistics Center I, II & III: 1,094,842 square feet
- San Antonio: I-35 Logistics Center I: 397,600 square feet; Land: 4.1 acres
- St. Louis: Fountain Lakes I & 2: 374,750 square feet
- Lakeland, FL: Bridgewater Commerce Center: 275,226 square feet
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser